Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NSTR!!!!!!

well ladies and gentlemen I am here to tell you that today I have NSTR!!!!!! That's nothing significant to report for all you non OCAC SIGINT analysts.   I took today off...THATS RIGHT took it completely off!!! I didn't do ONE thing that made my body temperature rise above 98.6 degrees nor did my heart rate elevate above...uh....whatever a low heart rate is I have no idea I only know high rates. 
As I type this out both my cat and dog are enjoying the two packages of chicken I cooked for tomorrow.  They are a team those two.  Aiden (Bengal cat) went ahead and took it upon himself to jump up on the counter, while I was distracted in a phone conversation, and knock the Tupperware contained that housed said meat to the floor where Larry (French bull dog) proceeded to reap the benefits of Aiden's agility.  Effing assholes...I didn't even get mad...I'm not even stopping it I'm just listening to them.  Larry sounds like a stupid pig because he has no nasal passages so he just snorts all the time and Aiden is really handsome so he thinks he can get away with anything.  Men...I tell ya...who needs em. 
Tomorrow I have decided and gotten permission from Loo to reek havoc on myself for taking the day off.  I am not sure why I feel like SUCH a sloth when i do take rest days.  I know they are important but man i get fidgety and idle hands make really big messes in their kitchens. 
So I apologize for the lack of humor in this post...hey they can't all be comedic gems...eventually I will run out of ideas I bet.  Loo take care of my light work...thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment