Thursday, April 21, 2011

I got your junk in the trunk Loo...

I am not at ALL trying to "one up" Loo but i HAD to do a pre post about MY trunk too!! UH...OK so Deb, Sarah and Jacqueline I think maybe Mark and Jake all can attest for the state of my trunk.  New years Day I got a flat tire at CF and while looking for the magic key that unlocks my wheels I had to let the public into my trunk.  This is what we found:
A dog kennel
towing straps (I drive a Jetta)
three out of state liscence plates (NOPE can't spell license)
A full size pillow
a 100# sand filled sea bag
2X10# bumper plates
CLP (i have NO idea why...I dont think my gun has EVER been in my trunk...nor do i believe I have ever cleaned my gun...hmmm)
two samurai swords
a FULL set of Mikasa china (no really like a FULL set)
two and a half Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competition Gis
a dozen framed pictures...mostly broken, one poster size with a sailor reading "sorry girls I'm gay"
about 13 christmas tree decorations (dont tell my mom but they were mostly broken too)
a plethora of lap top computer chargers...all makes and models
6 cell phones
A pack with season 5 of Sex and the City inside
a cat litter scoop
a TON of broken glass
a broken Dell XPS
cans of cat food
1/2 a pair of Stewart Weizman snake skin strappy pumps
a travel pillow...no make that two travel pillows
a LOT of tupperware and spoons
Newtons Telecommunications Dictionary
SOMETHING sticky
spare tire
tire jack
and of course on that particular day the ONE thing that was NOT in my trunk was the magical key that unlocked my wheel

the end

I will be posting my ACTUAL post later

2 comments:

  1. Love my Baby Girl...all my girls have car trunks that would absolutely amaze people.

    Dadoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea he is speaking for myself (baby girl as i am the yongest) my sister and my mother...we all got this hoarding trait from my mothers mother...who Loo...is EXACTLY like your grandmother...its erie..is that the lake or the feeling?

    ReplyDelete