Monday, April 4, 2011

I have no witty title ideas....

I feel myself getting sillier...When you are so focused on mission accomplishment and constantly trying to ignore that little nagging fear in the back of your stomach,  worried about whether or not you are training enough not training the right things wasting time ect.  you tend to do dumb things.  I found two spoons in the refrigerator this afternoon..clean spoons, Loo and I had the GENIUS idea to invent (well she is going to invent them I will just eat them) carrot cake pancakes,  I walked around in a circle this morning for at least 3 minutes trying to figure which to do first get dressed, heat up coffee or start making eggs...for the past 6 years I have done those three things in the EXACT same order every morning.
I smell like ammonia all the time.  It is a known fact that when your body synthesizes protein your sweat emits an odor that is pretty much identical to ammonia...like if you have ever picked up a pile of sweaty two day old gym clothes and for lack of self control smelled them and they smell like cleaning products...yea that's what that is and that is what I now walk around smelling like...I'm pretty much going to be single for a while I think...between day three post chem. peel (the MOST attractive day) and my body odor...line up fellas.
so if you live in NOR VA you know that it was AMAZABALLS today...70 degrees sunny breezy beautiful.  I sat in a windowless SCIF and wrote I Field User Evaluation Plan for 3rd Radio Battalions deployment of the WOLFJAW but I HEARD it was nice out. 
I got home and went running outside for the first time since my bout of Achilles tendonitis and I feel pretty OK... aside from the fact that I now BLOW at running outside I feel OK.   Me and my adoptive kids took an entire truck load of trash to the dump (eff you raccoons whatcha got now) then proceeded with the good times.  Post civil service while they did the Frog Complex I sat on a log and watched and THEN  I completed 10 rnds of 35# kbsX15 side step ups with 25# DBs and 15 K2E (knees to elbows after every 2 rnds I took the wheel barrow or log to get the mail...which is only fun the first time because that's the only time you get presents in the mail the other trips are just stupid and fruitless.  OH and school started back today and again because I am wicked smart I am taking three classes this semester and as Sean found out this Sunday I have NO idea into which classes I have been enrolled as i simply told the chick on the phone "you have my course list pick three I need thanks".  I like surprises...I say that now but that's because I  haven't been told to hike up a mountain for 6 hours, eat live bat, punch a rock and set a handful of fire ants loose in Loos' sports bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment