Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here comes the Bride...

Good grief….apparently I decided to make up for ALL of the things I did Not do last week yesterday and now today I am WILDLY uncomfortable.  I ran HARD for 30 minutes as my warm up very close to 4 miles...which for me is fast anything under consecutive 8 minute miles if effing fast for me...brick shit houses were not designed to MOVE.  I signed up for the Rare10K this Saturday which is like a trail race with kettle bells hiding along the way or something I’m not EXATLY sure but I have a feeling it was not one of my better ideas.  Post the run (yes I am reporting all of this out of order deal with it) I did 5 rounds of 10 barbell squat cleans with 95lbs (hurl) 10 one-armed-kettle bell snatches on each arm, 10 kettle bell–high pulls on each arm and 10 American Kettle Bell swings.  That only took oh like 45 minutes (hurl) then I walked on the step mill for 15 minutes with Thor slung over my shoulder (double hurl).  OH MY GOSH I forgot to introduce you all to Thor.  He is my new boyfriend.  We met at The Home Depot two days ago.  He is a little smaller than the guys I normally go for but I need to be open minded as all of my friends can attest my usual choice in dudes has gotten me well...divorced twice and nowhere.  He weighs about 50lbs and is kind of oblong and round, has bad posture and is only about 26 inches tall.  He isn’t in the best shape he is pretty much built like a bag of sand dropped into a pillow case then covered completely with duct tape but again…I’m trying to date outside of my normal Alpha male “type”.  So far we have been together for three days and it really isn’t going well but I am going to try to work through our problems.  He is ALWAYS making me carry him around he is pretty lazy and well…he doesn’t have any legs so I kind of have no choice.  He doesn’t talk much and every time we go to the gym people stare at him with raised eyebrows and furrowed foreheads…they judge him and I think he projects that pain back onto me…he blames me because I take him there to be ridiculed.  I know he isn’t the BEST looking boyfriend and some people think that he physically abuses me.  He has only made me almost cry once which is more than I can say for my other exes so that’s a plus right? I’m not sure how I feel about him.  Deb thinks I fake relationships sometimes…meaning I create them to be nice or polite and not to hurt other people’s feelings even if I’m not really “into” it…so maybe I am faking this one I hope not though I have been single for a while and I really think Thor could be the one.  We all know how much I like to get surprise married so who knows maybe there will be a wedding blog soon! I’m kidding Daddy…I wont marry anyone else before you meet them first I promise.

http://wwpproudsupporter.kintera.org/katyaloo?faf=1&e=4420217428

1 comment:

  1. You just got me in trouble for LMAO in the middle of my Real Estate Law class! I should have known a posting by you would be filled with surprises. Hey, it was a catchy title.......

    Joel P.

    ReplyDelete