Thursday, May 12, 2011

We are Siamese if you Please...

So we figured it out.  Loo and I are actually Siamese Glamazon twins that were separated in the womb…then her Siamese (is that PC?) Glamazon fetus was cryogenically frozen for 2 years while mine was fully gestated and birthed.  They were trying to throw us off the scent but we in fact FIGURED it out so ha HAAAA science you can’t trick us…or ya know our parents either HA we know!  I say this not because we are built like almost the same (which we are) or that we KIND of look the same (which we think we do maybe like…the two times we have seen each other in real life one was blurry and the other there was tequila) not even because we like the same music, turns of phrase, stupid ideas and carrot cake but the fact that we run little life parallel on the regular.  We had shitty days today.  We are crabby and pissy and in general puss faces.  I look like ASS today I forget when the last time I washed my hair was really its jut SO damn taxing washing your hair that I don’t feel like doing it on a regular basis.  I have a TERRIBLE workout on the horizon and I have peed 19 times today…my office keeps count.  I was told yesterday I'm going to Belgium so i need a passport STAT...OH and let’s not forget to mention that we are not even CLOSE to our wounded warriors Project goal amount and coming here shortly I will start calling people out…left off this list of NON supporters will be my dad, Sarah, Karen, Deb, Ben, Sean Connery, Adele, Mike something and if I forgot your name its because I took Dramamine last night and I’m really dumb now.  ANYWAYS everything has gotten on me nerves today…can I tell you people that I sat in a meeting this morning a VTC to be accurate where in 8 people gathered together in a group to argue over the wording of lesson objectives for a critical thinking course.  LITERALLY (I’m glad everyone was on the phone because I was flipping them all off) we went around and around about mutha effing SEMANTICS what is the best way to say “Extract information of value from special signals metadata gathered by tactical collection systems (or “tactical collectors”)” I gotta tell ya that’s not it..if I have to read the sentence 3 times to understand what it means and I have been in this job field for going on 12 years (HOLY EFF IM OLD) then it’s NOT worded well and it was probably worded better the FIRST time someone wrote it down.  Then…THEN after the meeting everyone who was AT the meeting emailed everyone ELSE at the meeting with their thoughts on the meeting….WHERE AM I!!!! OK I’m done let’s talk about training.

TODAY I have to complete the following many things:

Warm up: run 1 mile

Training: 

1.       10 rounds of sprint 30 seconds rest 30 seconds
2.       4 rounds of barbell complex (85,95,105,115#) and hip mobility drill http://mtnathlete.com/subpage_details.php?subpage_ID=115&page_ID=14
3.       5 rounds of 4Xbench press increase each round until 3X is hard but doable and 5X y+l http://mtnathlete.com/subpage_details.php?subpage_ID=358&page_ID=14
4.       5 rounds of 3X Curtis P increasing weight 8X ghd situps

5.       4 rounds of 10Xdeadlift @135# 15 sec jane fonda http://mtnathlete.com/subpage_details.php?subpage_ID=377&page_ID=14


No I have no idea why I just do what Im told….


1 comment:

  1. Work is dumb isn't it. Keep smilin girl!

    PS: I have never heard of Curtis P and I hope my trainer never does either ugh

    ReplyDelete