Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blue Balls...I mean Bells...

OK OK OK OK OK I have had a RIDICULOUS week in NC in the field playing war with a bunch of other kids...ya know good times and VERY not at all exhausting.  I managed to do some decent play time activities whilst down in the dirty dirty though.  There are some bravo alpha tank trails on this base and it TURNS out that they are even MORE bravo alpha when you strap on a ruck and jog them in intervals.  You guys can sense sarcasm right? Like...sarcasm translates through blogger I think...I think it's an app or something.  ANYWAYS I digress which I know is shocking (what about that time... did you all catch it that time?) The weather is pretty sweet right now I'm SURE it won't last but I will try not to be a negative Nancy and just enjoy it while it lasts.  I have been officially yelled at by Sarah about not being as frequent with my blogging but I have to tell you...and I am pretty sure that I eluded to this fact early on in this process...I'm just not that interesting that often.  There are only so time you can read about the stupid stupid things I have been carrying up and down the roads how many time is swing around the cannon balls with handles or how many times I bang dumb bells on my knees when I carry them while I'm walking OR how awesome my bruised knees look after running for a mile stopping to do 100 burpees on hardball running a mile stopping to do 100 burpees on hardball running a mile and THEN stopping to do 100 burpees on hardball...yea my knees are SUPER sexy right now...like if I could choose to take myself out on a date I would request to myself that I wear a skirt or shorts so that I would be able to see my dates (me) knees while out in public. 
Before I Headed down to NC I DID receive in the mail a super fancy present to myself to which I have attached a picture below...I also because I was SO excited about my new toys donned a VERY matchy matchy outfit to take them out on their virgin WOD.  Yea...that's right I dress up for my Kettle bells there is NOTHING wrong with that and that is NOT at all while I m STILL single.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Ok, Ok.....I have been called out for slacking on the blog too. I didn't realize you guys actually are entertained by our silly training stories. I promise to blog tonight and be more diligent......about training and blogging!

    And I am going to say that I take the prize right now for banged up legs Katya. I sent you a fabulous picture of my legs in a dress and AMAZING jelly gladiator sandals. Yes, I bared those fantasically scarred, scraped and bruised shins (all courtesy of too many rope climbs) on a date. No wonder he hasn't called...HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete