Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Muck and Mental Mire

Hahahaha....man Loo cracks me up.  I felt like I was being scolded in her Blog post.  Actually...for all intents and purposes (YES that is the phrase all of you dummies that say "for all intensive purposes" you're dumb) I pretty much was.  I know that IDEALLY the first person you text in the morning is supposed to be some boy you heart and have missed while asleep.  You're supposed to awaken with a smile thinking "oh my love I can't wait to tell you how wonderful I feel this morning basking in the beauty that is our relationship and how I spent all night dreaming of your love" Eff all that noise.  I wake up and the first person I think to text is a chick on the other side of the country...it makes me WAY happier!!! She ALWAYS responds and I don't have to try and figure out her hidden subtext.  I SWEAR I try to wait until I know she is awake but sometimes...I forget.  This AM  before I had boots on the ground, the message was "Dude...I feel like I fell out of a helo" to which I received a prompt reply "welcome to my life". 

Have we mentioned that Loo and I have actually only seen each other in real life twice in our lives? Granted there was a period of FB stalking on both of our parts that took place before our accidental meeting...or person crash, but REALLY there was only the two times.  Once "The Blur" and the other a cocktail hour where we coined infamous phrases and tried not to be awkward...again that story...all in due time...all in due time.

Digression...So yes, I felt like I was dumped from a CH-53E Super Stallion when I woke up this morning.  I slept like crap for reasons I can only say are sheer anxiety.  I woke up at 0240 starving and making lists feeling like I have no idea what I'm doing and wondering when the "handle" on all of this is going to show up.  I have mild OCD.  I can't stand disorganization and I am really mega disorganized right now...I have no schedule for training and its bugging the crap out of me HOWEVER I decided on the drive home in the freezing rain that is falling currently that the positive mindset that I always preach to people when I train them needs to be injected into my noggin but I'm making the excuse that its week one I am supposed to be scared...it's the fear that makes you train right? And now that it's like REAL and Loo and I plan on spinning this whole ordeal into a book deal, radio show and or reality TV series I GUESS buckling down needs to happen like WHOA!!!

On an unrelated note we are already discussing the post race drunken ops that will be executed up and down the East Coast.  The Loo and Katya shit show will be mobile so anyone interested in watching us pick up randos and carry them around in heels and skirts feel free to show up.  We OBVI will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment