Saturday, March 26, 2011

It SUCKS

Well as Loo and I are not blog-saavvy (no i can't spell savvy) we are still figureing out the best way to go about this.  I think we will just post individually to this mess  until we figure out what we are doing...but dont hold your breath...we are running a death race we don't know what we are doing. 

So today was an interesting wake up call.  After spending yesterday conquering 30 minutes climbing up stairs with a 30lbs pack on my back then walking at a 15degree incline for 15 minues with sed ruck then running for 20 minutes minus weight...today was the opposite of a cake walk.  So what...that would be a steak run??? No idea feel free to give me ideas.

Today was filled with kettle bells jiu jitsu and ruck climbs again.  After i spent time at the globo gym I decided i would figure out how to chop wood....it turns out...there is a reason big burly men do it.  It sucks...and ya know what else ... when you miss the wood...it sucks and when you DON'T miss the wood and the ax gets stuck half way in the log...it sucks.  The only thing that keeps me going is knowing there is an unfortunate girl on the other side of the country who is trying to figure out the best way to haul buckets of gravel...lucky for her i am three hours ahead of her so i can tell her "hey Loo from the future just so you know it SUCKS"

SO as day two of "what are you thinking" comes to a close I will apologize for this not being all that interesting I'm banking on my PIC making up some good stories to pick up the slack!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment